McGinnis General Merchandise | Cle Elum, WA

1900


The last of the original wood-frame buildings remaining downtown and a survivor of the 1918 fire, this building reportedly housed a combined saloon and dance hall in the early 1920s. The second floor served as a lodge hall, with a cigar store, cobbler, plumber and other merchants below. The porch and balconies are later additions to the unusual shed roof and high parapet design.



McGinnis General Merchandise
220 E. First | Current Business: Blankets.com & various merchants







           

cle,elum,footer,logo
Booking.com
Sign up for FREE newsletters!!







WWW.DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM


ATTRACTIONS     EVENTS     HISTORY     DINE     STAY     SHOP     TRAILS     CAMP     PARKS     BLOG     ABOUT     CONTACT     VISITOR CENTER

© 2022 DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM™    Site Created by: Genesis Marketing