First Hotel | Cle Elum, WA

The first hotel in Cle Elum was the Reed House.
Built in July 1886 by Walter and Barbara Reed, Reed House was located at the corner of Pennsylvania and Railroad Streets.

The hotel was a well furnished frame structure, two and a half stories high with floor dimensions at sixty by thirty-two feet.

cleelum,roslyn,beneficial,association,hospital

(Early drawing of the Reed House in Cle Elum. Photo courtesy of the Northern Kittitas County Historical Society)






           

cle,elum,footer,logo
Booking.com
Sign up for FREE newsletters!!







WWW.DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM


ATTRACTIONS     EVENTS     HISTORY     DINE     STAY     SHOP     TRAILS     CAMP     PARKS     BLOG     ABOUT     CONTACT     VISITOR CENTER

© 2021 DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM™    Site Created by: Genesis Marketing