Liberty Café | Cle Elum, WA

1920


Constructed of cast concrete with a brick facade in the wake of the great fire of 1918, this displays one of the least altered original storefront designs in Cle Elum's downtown core. Features include visible transoms with translucent glazing, display windows with brass stops, a recessed central entry and marble flooring. It first appears in the records as a grocery and meat locker in 1925. The Liberty Café occupied the building from 1941 into the 1950s.



Liberty Café
113 E. First | Current Business: Troutwater Fly Shop & Guide Service







           

cle,elum,footer,logo
Booking.com
Sign up for FREE newsletters!!







WWW.DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM


ATTRACTIONS     EVENTS     HISTORY     DINE     STAY     SHOP     TRAILS     CAMP     PARKS     BLOG     ABOUT     CONTACT     VISITOR CENTER

© 2022 DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM™    Site Created by: Genesis Marketing