Grillo Motor Service (McKnight Motors) | Cle Elum, WA

1920


This building was originally a theater, built to replace the burned-out theater on Pennsylvania Avenue, where the 1918 fire originated. After opening of the new Lane Theater in 1923 (now the Vogue Theater), the open floor plan facilitated conversion to an automotive dealership, where Pontiacs, and later, Fords, were sold and repaired. Textured stucco facing and clay tile parapets give the concrete structure a Mission Revival touch. Over time the building was fully enclosed to its present-day layout.



Grillo Motor Service (McKnight Motors)
119 W. First | Current Business: City Hall, Salon 2120, & Boone's Café







           

cle,elum,footer,logo
Booking.com
Sign up for FREE newsletters!!







WWW.DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM


ATTRACTIONS     EVENTS     HISTORY     DINE     STAY     SHOP     TRAILS     CAMP     PARKS     BLOG     ABOUT     CONTACT     VISITOR CENTER

© 2022 DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM™    Site Created by: Genesis Marketing