Methodist Episcopal Church | Cle Elum, WA

1904


Dedicated in 1904, Cle Elum's Episcopalians met for services for over a century in this well-kept sanctuary. It is one of the few structures still in use after the 1918 fire. Most of Cle Elum west of Pennsylvania Avenue survived.

"A number of our good citizens, members of the church, and a few who believe in the wholesome benefits derived from our religious institutions, put their shoulders to the wheel, and today... Cle Elum rejoices in a beautiful, little house of worship." Cle Elum Echo (c. 1904)



Methodist Episcopal Church
202 W. Second | Current Business: Private Residence







           

cle,elum,footer,logo
Booking.com
Sign up for FREE newsletters!!







WWW.DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM


ATTRACTIONS     EVENTS     HISTORY     DINE     STAY     SHOP     TRAILS     CAMP     PARKS     BLOG     ABOUT     CONTACT     VISITOR CENTER

© 2022 DISCOVERCLEELUM.COM™    Site Created by: Genesis Marketing